If you know me, you know that I will try anything at least once. Also, if you've been following the blog, you'll notice that my sinuses have been giving me major problems over the past several weeks. I have tried acupuncture for my sinuses and I did have some improvement- I know you probably think I'm crazy, but it did work, but its too expensive! Ashley Moon suggested I stay away from dairy, which I am going to, but I also googled some information and "oil pulling" came up. Have you ever heard of such? It is supposed to have several benefits, for your skin and it is said to also help for sinus problems! Well, guess what? I'm trying it. I'll let you all know if it works out. Here's some of the information that I found online about oil pulling:
Oil pulling involves swishing oil around in one's mouth to remove bodily toxins. It is reported to help alleviate skin disorders, gum diseases and other ailments. It's simple and requires only cold-pressed sunflower or sesame oil, so even if you are skeptical, it couldn't hurt to give it a try.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Um, I'm going to call you Betty!! Ha Ha!
Post a Comment