Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmastime is a coming!

Well, I can't believe it, but another year has gone by! Joey and I have been busy with Christmas parties this week. On Thursday, we had the Scarborough and Weldon Christmas party at Casa Napoli in Wetumpka. On Friday, our friends Brad and Ashley Moon had a Christmas open house at their beautiful home. We took Georgia Anne, Jack, and Daniel along for the ride. I wish I would have thought to take some pictures! This morning, we saw all of the family at Breakfast with Santa! Tonight, we went to Johnny G's and ate with the Butler clan. It has been busy, but we are finally in the Christmas spirit! Joey and I enjoyed listening to Christmas tunes all day!

Merry Christmas from the Scarboroughs!




2 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

We owe you guys BIG time for Friday night! One day we will repay you when you have a car load of little ones!! Thanks for having us over Sat! We had so much fun!!

Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

We had fun both nights!!