Saturday, January 2, 2010
Happy 2010!
Happy New Year! Joey and I, along with J.W. Morris have decided that each year we will travel to somewhere special. I had to work on New Year's Day this year (welcome to the wonderful world of retail!) ;) so we decided to stay in Tallassee and have a few friends over at the house. Last year we were able to travel to Savannah, Georgia where one of my dearest friends, Alex and her husband, Mike live. We had so much fun! This year, we had just as much fun ringing in the new year with great friends...(Tracey, Joe, Lexi, Elizabeth, Sarah, and J.W.) We cooked hamburgers and hung out by the fire that J.W. and Joey made outside. I did fall asleep on the couch at 11:00 p.m. lol, but woke up about 5 minutes before midnight!! Here are a few pictures from New Year's Eve!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment