Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jeremy Parker


Joey and Jeremy were in the FFA together in highschool. Something I have always noticed about Jeremy and Joey is how much they both help each other out. Anytime Joey ever needed anything (manual labor or not), Jeremy was always there to help and vice versa. The first time I'd really been around Jeremy was a trip to Reno, Nevada. Jeremy's wife was a travel nurse at the time and was living in Reno. We went skiing and I will never forget "Let's go hit some fresh pow pow." hahaha.

Also, another story I remember is that Jeremy & I both went to New Orleans with Joey - it was my first time and I think it was his as well. Joey was going to buy an tractor trailer truck. Jeremy was to be the mechanic - I think that Jeremy got his work cut out for him that day. Needless to say, we did not leave with a truck. I think that day Joey had a new found love for both me and Jeremy (or at least I hope he did!!!!) Joey asked us if we wanted to venture into the city of New Orleans - where we both said NO! lol.

To this day, Joey still looks (and I'm sure Jeremy will happily tag along) for A GOOD DEAL! We look forward to spending our wedding day with you (and sorry it is so close to planting!)

Jeremy & Leigh live in Tallassee with their son, Blake.

No comments: