Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Netflix
For Valentine's Day, I got Joey Netflix. I think I have messed around with our queue more than him. We have the basic package (1 dvd at a time) and we watched our first netflix movie last night - Midnight in the Garden of the Good and Evil. In January, I blogged about reading the book by Jim Berendt. It was so good and the movie was equally entertaining. Especially since Joey & I just visited Savannah on New Year's. It was neat to see some of the places we had walked by so many times during our stay. If you haven't read the book, or seen the movie, I highly recommend them, but there are some references that aren't suitable for children. If you haven't joined Netflix and you rent a lot of movies, I recommend you do! I am already anticipating the arrival of our next movie!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment