Thursday, February 19, 2009

Things that make you smile.

I was reading Kendra Caudle's blog about things that made her smile and last night I was looking at some pictures and I saw some things that make me smile and I decided to share. I have a lot more and may share those in a separate blog entry.

Of course, Joey (and our wii!)

A beautiful (haha) cake that I built for Leigh Anne for her birthday. It was the first cake I have ever baked.

Tulips that Joey gave me that I actually didn't kill!

The day I attempted to run over Shep with my dirt bike. lol, just kidding!

Spending Christmas with friends.

Brittan & Brooke

Marshall, our nephew, and his mommy playing at the playground. (Just about everything in this picture makes me smile - especially that look on his face, but I have to admit, the Auburn shirt makes me frown. haha)

Marshall, our nephew, and his daddy playing at the playground.

Georgia Anne (our niece) rearranging the centerpiece. She's like her mom! (Creative & Talented!)

Our nephew Jack eating with his fork.

Our nieces Brittan & Brooke.

Shona Griffith, my friend and bridesmaid, with her little boy Caden.

Brodie Ellis (Jeffrey & Janna Ellis's little boy), Georgia Anne (our niece), & Tyler Ellis (Jeffrey & Janna Ellis's little boy)

Olivia Kate Ellis, my friend and bridesmaid Janna's daughter.

Maddie Whaley, my friend and bridesmaid, Leslie's daughter.

Maddie, with big brother Noah

No comments: