I am a little behind on the blogging, but I did want to talk about our weekend of fun with Marshall. Marshall is our nephew and his mom's 10 year class reunion was May 30th so Joey & I got to spend some time with Marshall. It was a beautiful day so Marshall was able to water the garden with Uncle Joey. (Pictures of this will be uploaded and shared soon.) Of course, he comes in with dirt in his hair, in between wrinkles, everywhere! haha. After gardening and a good bath, we headed over to the Butler's home where Georgia Anne, Jack, & Daniel provided much entertainment for Marshall. We had dinner where we make shifted a high chair (Georgia Anne's creation) with an Elmo chair. We stayed until around 9:30 p.m. or so and headed home where we all piled into bed together. It was a lot of fun. We can't wait for another weekend of fun with Marshall!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Fun with Marshall
I am a little behind on the blogging, but I did want to talk about our weekend of fun with Marshall. Marshall is our nephew and his mom's 10 year class reunion was May 30th so Joey & I got to spend some time with Marshall. It was a beautiful day so Marshall was able to water the garden with Uncle Joey. (Pictures of this will be uploaded and shared soon.) Of course, he comes in with dirt in his hair, in between wrinkles, everywhere! haha. After gardening and a good bath, we headed over to the Butler's home where Georgia Anne, Jack, & Daniel provided much entertainment for Marshall. We had dinner where we make shifted a high chair (Georgia Anne's creation) with an Elmo chair. We stayed until around 9:30 p.m. or so and headed home where we all piled into bed together. It was a lot of fun. We can't wait for another weekend of fun with Marshall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment