Saturday, October 30, 2010
DAY 14 - A NON FICTIONAL BOOK
I can not for the life of me find the title of this book, but it was a book on the Adam Walsh Story. It wasn't his father, John Walsh's Tears of Rage book because that wasn't published until 1997. I remember reading this book as a pre-teen. It seems like a little harsh material for a pre-teen, but I always remember the story of Adam Walsh and his abduction. At the time that I read this book, they still had not found his abductor / murderer. I always thought that it spoke volumes about the character of his father, John Walsh who didn't let his son die in vein, but worked towards creating America's Most Wanted, as well as, helping get several missing children's laws past. If anyone knows what book this is, please let me know the title. I've googled it and I can't find anything...only the Tears of Rage book that was published later. I think this book may have been authored by someone other than John Walsh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment