Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 15- YOUR DREAM HOUSE

We aren't sure exactly how our dream house will look, but we have a good idea. We plan to build it on some land that we have that is close to town, but still in the country.

Things we would want in our "dream house":
Detached Shop / Barn with office / guest bedroom and bath on top floor

We love wrap around porches, or at least front porches...Joey has always thought it was nice to see people sitting on their front porches. It is very welcoming.

We (Ummm, I, Kami) want some type of pool and also a hot tub of some sort. Actually, I think I want more of a hot tub than a pool and I don't want the above ground. I have a very great picture of what I want, but obviously that doesn't work well with our soil, so we will just have to see if this happens. haha.

No comments: