I have been dreading this entry for quite some time. Why? 1) Because each day is different for me and Joey 2) Who wants to go over their day in great detail??? However, I said I would do the 30 days so I'll do this one and tomorrow's...
7:00 a.m. (sometimes earlier)Wake up
7:15 a.m. Make Coffee (Joey)
7:30 a.m. Drink Coffee (Kami and Joey)
8:00 a.m. Go to Work (Joey)
8:00 a.m. Work on Real Estate on Computer
9:00 a.m - 12:00 p.m. - Work on whatever is going on that day (Joey and Kami)
12:00 p.m. - Lunch usually at Cozumel haha
1:00 p.m. - continue working
Pretty much the same until 6 or 7 for us.
Okay so as you see, mostly our day consists of work. This is why I didn't want to do this post.
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment