Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Back on Track...

It has been a little while since I've posted anything about the wedding. If you ever have planned a wedding, you know why - there is always a lapse (or so I hear I'm not alone). I do plan on getting back to posting the blogs about each of the grooomsmen and bridesmaids in the wedding.

Well, we're back on track and we got our tables, chairs, chandeliers, tents, lanterns, and all other miscellaneous decorating stuff that needed to be rented. Now, we just need to get up with the caterer to find out what tables she needs... We also figured out what we needed as far as bathrooms, etc. Our guitarist and band member, Lucky Jackson, just had hand surgery, but has had the procedure before and will be ready to go in April, but we just have to get everything squared away with him.

We still haven't decided on the first dance song, still taking suggestions - all the songs that mean something to us, aren't really "first dance" songs. Any suggestions are welcome...

Anyway, my point is, I'm in full wedding planning mode...

No comments: