The first Halloween that Joey & I were dating, we packed up (with his family) and went to Auburn (School of Architecture) to see the fabulous pumpkins. Each year the architecture students carve pumpkins and put them on display. There are really some intricate designs! This year, mom, Georgia Anne, Jack & I went. I've attached some photos. Georgia Anne and I's favorite is the joker from Batman. You may have to look closely to figure it out. Georgia Anne noted one that had the AU symbol was an "Aubren" one. lol.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Halloween Night in AU
The first Halloween that Joey & I were dating, we packed up (with his family) and went to Auburn (School of Architecture) to see the fabulous pumpkins. Each year the architecture students carve pumpkins and put them on display. There are really some intricate designs! This year, mom, Georgia Anne, Jack & I went. I've attached some photos. Georgia Anne and I's favorite is the joker from Batman. You may have to look closely to figure it out. Georgia Anne noted one that had the AU symbol was an "Aubren" one. lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for taking them...they had so much fun!
Post a Comment