Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Caught Up - Finally

Ok blog readers, I think I have finally caught you up on our life as told in pictures. Virginia Kate will be 7 months old next week and the time has just flown by. I can't believe her 1 year birthday is quickly approaching.

Joey and I just celebrated our 3rd anniversary (he says it feels like the 20th - hahaha!) on April 25, 2012.  It is hard to believe that we've been dating since 2004 (wow, been together for 8 years!).

I started looking through some older pictures and saw these taken on today's date 3 years ago. We were on our honeymoon. We began in Venice, Italy (traveling to Florence, Italy while staying in Venice) and we were on the last part of our trip in these pictures, in beautiful Nice, France. Let me tell you, the scenery here is beyond gorgeous. And we had the best pizza (yes, I said pizza) here in Nice. I hope that one day we are able to revisit this gorgeous place!



Joey with the beautiful beach background.

We were riding a tour bus. 




PHOTO BOMBED!!!!!!!!!



Hotel Negresco - We had the perfect view of this famous hotel from our hotel. We actually bought a painting of this view. (I still need to frame! Doh!)

2 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

I love all the new posts and pictures! It was fun looking back at how much VK has grown! Keep it up! The more pics of VK (and you and Joey) the better!! :)

Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

Thank you! I am going to do my best to stay on top of it so I don't have to do mass updates. lol