Later this evening, we had the best hamburgers, fries, and baked beans at Joey's parents' house. We were able to visit with Joey's parents, the Weavers, and the Thornhills. It was so nice!
This truly was the best Mother's Day! I feel like I have always appreciated my mother, but there is a whole new appreciation when you have a child of your own. You realize exactly how much she had to care for you. I thank God everyday that I have a loving, caring mother who cared for me as an infant, child, and now as an adult. Happy Mother's Day to all of the special Mothers out there!!
I wanted to add some mother quotes to this blog post, but I couldn't pick just one...
"All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother." - Abraham Lincoln
"My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it." - Mark Twain
"My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in the life to the moral, intellectual, and physical education I received from her." - George Washington

2 comments:
So glad you had a great first Mother's Day! You are the best Mommy to VK!!
Aww Thank you! I hope your day was great! You're the best!!!! :) Georgia Anne, Jack, and Daniel are blessed to have you.
Post a Comment