Friday, October 17, 2008

Columbus, She's a wonderful bridesmaid.


If you've been reading, you'll see that we are telling special stories about our wedding party. See previous blogs for those stories about the best man and maid of honor. I have so many funny stories about me and Ashley Moon, but I thought of this one this morning and would go ahead and blog about Ashley Moon. I met Ashley when I was 20 years old. We both started working at Deer Creek around the same time and we had some good times. But one of the funniest things I remember is Ashley Moon talking to us about how people think she's a lot less smart than she really is. She said, you know, I'm a lot like that Columbus guy. You know, the detective? He goes around acting real naive, but he knows what is really going on! haha. (What she really meant to say was Columbo, but you just had to be there.) Ashley and her husband Brad have been such good friends to us and share a fondness for Our Place Cafe. Thanks for being such great friends! Ashley, we can't wait for you to be in the wedding and Brad, I expect you to sing to me!

1 comment:

ashley moon said...

I am thrilled to be in your wedding. Brad and I think the world of you and Joey. You two make a great couple.