Monday, I kept Jack while Georgia Anne was at school. I've posted a few pictures here. He was a good sport and liked going to visit Joey at work most of all. I gave him a hotdog wienie, but he wouldn't eat it with his hands, he needed a fork!
Thursday, I picked Georgia Anne up from school around 12:45 p.m. and we headed to McDonalds where I got Joey & I's lunch and Georgia Anne got a happy meal with a strawberry milkshake. We went to the gin where Joey works and ate with him and then he gave us a tour of the grounds. It was so loud in the gin, we didn't do much there, but we did get to walk around and touch the cotton modules where Georgie got a piece of cotton and politely stuffed it back in the module. Joey let her keep it though. Then Georgia Anne and I went back to the house we had a very short fashion show. Then she started taking my flowers and putting them in several different "vases" - I can see she is already taking after her mother. ;) Note the flowers in the shoe. haha.
1 comment:
I LOVE IT!!!! They look they they had a fine time. Thanks, Kay Kay! This message is from Georgia: I love you with a kiss and with a heart too! I care about you so much and I love you.
Post a Comment