

Janna and Jeffrey Ellis' little girl Olivia Kate Ellis was baptized on Sunday and Joey and I went. It was so sweet. Olivia Kate is the sweetest little girl. She was born with a heart defect. I know that Janna and Jeffrey could tell you a lot more about the defect than I can, so instead of trying to explain it and getting it wrong, I won't. Janna and Jeffrey found out about Olivia Kate's defect through an ultrasound. Another sweet baby, Mr. Blake Parker was born at Baptist East where they found he also had heart defect. Again, Jeremy and Leigh would be able to elaborate on the details. While the two sweet babies have different defects, they both will have surgery next week. Blake's surgery will be in Memphis on October 21st and Olivia Kate's will be the following day in Memphis. Dr. Knott-Craig performing both. Please keep these babies and their families your in your thoughts and prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment