Monday, March 1, 2010

As Promised!!




Here are some goofy pictures of me from when I had my lasik done. The first picture is of me getting ready...I had a valium to calm my nerves and Joey was laughing saying I looked like the lunch lady, so I simply replied: "Would you like some pizza and corn?" You just had to be there.

Then the next day, we had some friends over, Tracey and Joe, and Tracey's daughter, Lexi. Joey cooked the best kabobs and I was impressed with my chocolate fondue. The next picture shows me stirring the fondue with my goggles on. Always remember safety first! haha. And, if you look closely, you'll also see that I have my "Got your tickets...to the gun show?" shirt on. lol. Never a dull moment around the Scarborough house.

With all that being said, I can't believe how well I can see! Lasik is one of the best things I've done! My left eye still has a little healing per the doctor, but my overall vision is 20/20 and should be even better in the next couple of months!

1 comment:

Leigh Anne said...

You are one silly girl! I love it!