Sunday, March 7, 2010

Banff Canada Day 2

If you read the earlier post, Banff Canada Day 1, you already know that I got off to a shaky start at skiing. So we decided that we would take it easy on our second day. We looked around some shops and we took the gondola to the top of the mountain. Enjoy the pics!


Seen in a storefront in downtown Banff (We thought it was pretty cute!)


Interesting T-Shirt Display in a storefront in downtown Banff


You can't see very well because of the glare, but in the window is a wolf's head. (Not a real wolf's head!)


Joey & I


In the gondola on the way up...He only looks calm and collected!


If you haven't seen this on my facebook page, this is my "What are you getting me into again, Joey?!?!" look.


Joey looks like he is in a painting!


Joey and I again


Gorgeous!


This is me taking advantage of the beautiful backdrop!


And, again!


Joey


Us again


hahaha! This is me "ralphing" (not really) along the side of the mountain. If you could have seen how high up we were, you probably would want to "ralph" too!


A gondola on its way down.










To be continued...

2 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

Great pictures! I love the "what are you getting me into, Joey" picture! Classic!!!!

Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

Haha. I know, as we went up the gondola, Joey says to me, alright, give me the "What are you getting me into, Joey?" look. lol