Our first full day in Canada, we decided to go to Lake Louise to snow ski. I've posted some pictures of the day. Let's just put it this way...Lake Louise did not like me and I did not like Lake Louise. haha. It all began when I was on my way to the bunny slope and crashed through a metal gate. Yes, what a way to start a lovely day. lol. Then, after a couple of trips down the bunny slopes, I decided to go down the easiest green. Well, the easiest green, wasn't so easy. To make a long story short, after a panic attack, some crying, and a few trips on my butt down the slopes, the ski patrol carted me off. When I say carted, I mean carted, I was strapped onto a sled (in the back) where I was wrapped up like a burrito in a blue tarp while the guy had to ski me down the rest of the mountain. Unfortunately, Joey was a little timid about taking my picture because he wasn't sure how I would react...I wish he would've...at that point, I was just happy to be on my way down! And, if it makes you feel any better about my skiing abilities...I saw plenty of burritos coming down the hill. haha. More Bannf Canada stories to come....TO BE CONTINUED!
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Banff Canada Day 1
Our first full day in Canada, we decided to go to Lake Louise to snow ski. I've posted some pictures of the day. Let's just put it this way...Lake Louise did not like me and I did not like Lake Louise. haha. It all began when I was on my way to the bunny slope and crashed through a metal gate. Yes, what a way to start a lovely day. lol. Then, after a couple of trips down the bunny slopes, I decided to go down the easiest green. Well, the easiest green, wasn't so easy. To make a long story short, after a panic attack, some crying, and a few trips on my butt down the slopes, the ski patrol carted me off. When I say carted, I mean carted, I was strapped onto a sled (in the back) where I was wrapped up like a burrito in a blue tarp while the guy had to ski me down the rest of the mountain. Unfortunately, Joey was a little timid about taking my picture because he wasn't sure how I would react...I wish he would've...at that point, I was just happy to be on my way down! And, if it makes you feel any better about my skiing abilities...I saw plenty of burritos coming down the hill. haha. More Bannf Canada stories to come....TO BE CONTINUED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAHAH! I would have paid to see that. Skiing is intimidating.
hahahaha! I wish he would have documented the moment because even I was laughing as I went down the hill looking like a burrito!!
Post a Comment