Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cake, China, and more

Today, My mom, Mrs. Alunda, and I ventured to Montgomery. After eating at Cracker Barrel, we went to look at china and get some information on wedding cakes. For my everyday china, I decided on Butler's Pantry by Lenox. I chose the Butler's Pantry style that has the "shell". If you've seen the china before, you know what I'm talking about. Leigh Anne had told me how beautiful it was before and it was indeed beautiful. For our fine china, I chose the Platinum Beaded Pearl by Nikko. While the pictures on the Internet are not as detailed, it is beautiful in person. Then, off to Cake Designs and Icing Illusions we went. The cake was delicious and we had fun looking at all of the possibilities!

1 comment:

Leigh Anne said...

Oh, I am so glad you got Butler's Pantry...you will be so happy in the long run. I love the blog! I added you on my links.