Saturday, September 20, 2008

More Cake

Wow! Mom, Mrs. Alunda and I went and tasted more wedding cake! Oh my gosh, I thought I was going to turn into a wedding cake. We went to Peggy McKinney's and her cake and fillings were delicious!! I think we have found a winner (the caramel filling sold me)! While Joey and I haven't signed on the dotted line, I'm pretty sure that we'll go with this one. Let's see, it will be a 5-tier cake (the top layer being vanilla cake with caramel - so we can eat that on our first anniversary - did I say I LOVED this caramel filling??) We'll also have another layer of the vanilla and caramel. Then each of the other layers will be something different - one will be her "wedding" cake with is a vanilla lemon almond cream cheese pound cake (OMG!!!), another layer will be lemon cheese and another will have strawberry filling (again oh wow!). I know you're getting hungry just reading this. haha.

No comments: