Monday, September 15, 2008

Need a good laugh? Burn after reading then...

Joey & I laid low this weekend, but yesterday I had the idea that we should go to a movie sometime soon. So, we decided to do that yesterday afternoon. There were two movies that we were considering watching, but we narrowed it down to Burn After Reading with George Clooney and Brad Pitt. (The other was Righteous Kill and we figured that the movie theater would be packed. There is nothing more annoying than paying close to $9.00 per movie ticket and then have a packed house with cell phones ringing, etc.) I am so glad we chose this movie, I haven't laughed so hard in a while. Keep in mind, this movie isn't for kids, but if you need a good laugh, it is funny. Brad Pitt was my favorite character and Joey loved the guys that portrayed CIA agents.

Watch the trailer!

No comments: