Saturday, September 13, 2008

What's a blog without?

What's a blog without music? One thing that I can do for hours and hours is listen to music. So, it seems that it would only be natural that I would have music on this blog. I've started a playlist with some of my favorite songs, and Joey's too! I have to admit that most of the songs on this playlist are a little on the "softer" side than the ones I have on my social network playlist. I'll add some rock before it is over, I'm sure. Oh and if you ever get a hankering for 80's music, tune into to WTLS on 1300 AM / 106.5 FM or www.1300wtls.com.

While I was adding songs to my playlist, I googled "Best Lyrics of All Time." Here's a little of what I found:

(I found this at www.spinner.com.)
Best Opening Lyrics:
"You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips." - The Righteous Brothers' You've Lost That Loving Feeling
"Hello darkness my old friend" - Simon and Garfunkel's Sound of Silence
"I was dreaming when I wrote this" - Prince's 1999
"Tommy used to work on the docks" - Bon Jovi's Livin' on a Prayer (I love this song!)
"She's a good girl, loves her mama, loves Jesus and America too." - Tom Petty's Free Fallin

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

Thanks for the plug...that always helps!!!

The Macks said...

I love coming to your blog and rockin to Stevie!